Dining Service Tips
WHEN TO USE AUX POINTS
- If you use a meal swipe but also want to purchase retail or items to-go, aux points will be used.
- ANY pre-packaged item or item with a UPC barcode. This includes but is not limited to: all bottled beverages, yogurt, chips, pre-wrapped cookies, pre-packaged & specialty desserts.
- To pay for a meal for a guest you may use aux points or a meal swipe.
- Aux Points can also be used in the new café in the Library called Besse Bites!
- Aux points must be used by the end of fall and spring semesters; unused points do not carry over.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE STATIONS
- Main Plate: We will feature your favorite “meals from home” as well as an assortment of ethnic cuisine, health focused and vegan/vegetarian options.
- Salad Station: Full service with local toppings and a selection of dressings (50% house-made)
- Grill: Made-to-order grill items and one daily special will be provided that rotate between lunch and dinner. Pasta dishes and Pizza will rotate daily.
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO USE YOUR MEAL PLAN
- No ID, No food! Verbal ID numbers will not be accepted.
- Disposable to-go containers are $.40 cents per container. You will not be charged for food already pre-packaged in containers.
- Please do not take plates, silverware, and glasses outside of the Pilla Student Union. If items are found in student residence hall rooms, a fine may apply.
- Meals purchased to go are one and done; you may not return when you purchase a meal in a to-go container.
WHEN TO USE MEAL SWIPES
- You can use up to 4 meal swipes per day. These may be used for you, or you may swipe for a guest.
- When you swipe for a meal and sit and eat in the Pilla Student Union, you may come back for seconds within a 45 minute period. To receive seconds bring the receipt you were given, along with your student ID. You may not fill up a to-go container with seconds.
- Desserts are included in the meal swipe
- Fountain drinks are part of the meal plan. Refills are permitted. Bottled beverages are not.
- Meal swipes must be used by the end of fall and spring semesters; unused meal swipes do not carry over.